Monitoringsoftware for buildings
Monitoring software for industry
Controlling and optimizing energy
Hardware for data capture
Insight into energy consumption and production
Eniris Insights is a white-label software solution for:
- Installers of energy technologies (solar panels, heat pumps, refrigeration, industrial HVAC) that want an umbrella platform to manage and maintain installations or offer a personalised customer dashboard.
- Building managers or consultancies who are responsible for the energy management of buildings.
- Developers of energy solutions such as solar farms, battery systems, ...
Energy data gets captured, visualized, guarded, analyzed and controlled.The platform is brand- and technology independent.
Manage all installations from a single platform
At a glance, you have insight into the most important parameters of buildings, installations, appliances, production lines, ...
- Consumption data (gas, heat, water, electricity, cold, etc.), production data (e.g. energy, raw materials, etc.) and usage costs.
- Ratios (e.g. consumption per production).
- Connectivity of the meters.
- Error messages.
Alarm management and ticketing
Set alarm thresholds yourself independently of the underlying control systems.
- Overarching registration and processing.
- Assigning various priorities.
- Forwarding alarms by mail or SMS (optional).
- Integration with your ERP system / digital work orders.
Detecting problems in the portfolio is particularly easy via the clear map view.
- Various filters: normal operation, critical alarm, ...
- Immediately click through to installation.
Each dashboard features a simple interface that allows you to:
- Activate specific functions of widgets.
- Activate or deactivate widgets.
- Measurement points to be selected.
Your customer portal
Long-term customer loyalty in no time.
- Simple user management.
- Access to several buildings or installations from a single portal.
- Access to all usage reports or financial analysis
Combine several installations or buildings and compare them in one overview.
All tools to analyze
Whether it is a quick visual check or a detailed comparison, Eniris Insights provides you with the helpful tools.
- Virtuele meters: niet-gemeten punten berekenen
- kWh-max analyses, base load analyses
- Compare sensors & energy meters
- Diverse visualisations (heatmap, piecharts, barcharts…)
The platform is fully customised according to your corporate identity:
- Your own logos
- Accessible via your URL
- Color scheme according to your corporate identity
Reporting for you and your customer
We develop various templates tailored to your needs in which we process consumption or financial data.
- Consumption reporting
- Financial reporting
- Internal of external reports
- Group reporting (combination of different installations)
Share energy performance with your audience through our infographic controller.
Infographics display usage and production data in a visual matter for (big) screens. Showing real-time performance such as:
- Energy saving measurements
- Actual production
One gateway for all devices
If you wish to collect data from devices that have a serial port, the Eniris Modbus Gateway is ideal for retrieving brand-independent data in a simple way.
It couldn't be simpler
The Modbus Gateway is plug and play and directly connected to the corresponding portal. There is a DIN rail version for industrial installations.
The Modbus Gateway is compatible with many devices thanks to the RS422 or RS485/MODBUS interface.
Permanent and temporary measurement campaigns
Eniris offers you a complete solution for energy measurements, water measurements, condition measurements and load balancing between solar energy, electric cars and other devices via the Eniris Insights monitoring portal.
We know that every customer is different. That is why we offer various options for data processing and we have built our platform, Eniris Insights, as flexible as possible to be able to offer tailor-made insight.